Saturday, June 04, 2005

Where can i learn NASTRAN and CATIA

Well for last week or so I am busy finding this out and have got two prominent names of the institute where this can be done One of them is CADD center and the other CSM.

I was searching for this institutes branch in kolkata, my native place. For CADD center I got the branch office number and contact address from their website but when I went to the place, there was no such institute! and the phone numbers of kolkata branch were out of service.


They say its professionally managed institute!!! Will contact the head office and see if I have any luck.

Well for the second institute learning from my CADD institute experience, I have emailed the head office only to mail me the updated address of their branch in kolkata!!!

Let me give a brief info about this CSM institute of technology.

CSM was established in 1992 by Dr. R. Narayanaswami, one of the original
scientists who worked with NASA on development of finite element
software - NASTRAN. CSM was set up primarily to meet the growing needs of the engineering community in India and overseas for CAE applications. CSM is headquartered in Bangalore, the IT capital of
India. CSM has a network of regional offices across India – Bhubaneshwar,
Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Pune.


And to save you the time here is the contact info for this institute.

Niton, No. 11, Palace Road, Bangalore - 560 052, India. Ph: +91 80 - 2200997, 2208059, Fax: +91 80 - 2200998,
Email: trainings@csmsoftware.com
Branch Offices: • Bhubaneswar • Chennai • Delhi • Hyderabad • Kolkata • Pune

Please know that I am in no way related to this institutes and I don't have any first hand info about how this institutes perform. This is just the info I got while I was searching for it and is presented here only to inform you. Please do take your own decisions and ask around before deciding and venturing.

As for the Address of CADD institute. Please visit the website and do verify the address by emailing or calling them.... :)

Related links
What is NASTRAN?
What is catia?
Solidworks CAD video tutorials
Catia vs Solidworks
EDST launches catiaa and enovia training center

Search This Blog