Thursday, September 22, 2005

Character certificate

 
 
14-9-05 10:08 pm

Nothing great happened in Nal today, but had the opportunity to see, touch and dismantle the MGT gas turbine engine's combustion chamber.

It was nothing spectacular as such, a cylindrical mild steel piece about a foot long, 15 cm wide, with copper fuel tubes tangling at one end. But nevertheless touching and dismantling it did was a new and nice xp for me.

As we were doing this, harish, my bench mate at clocter control room,  remarked when i blurted out "what I'm doing here with this screws drivers and wrench". He replied, candidly, "The work at clocter before the computer is for the technical certificate and this one is for the character certificate!" Liked he point of view and how true.

Well, I'll continue this things keeping a balance on this things.

And  today i paste  and reread it, i realize that  this will also  help me learn about the various instuments  of  my  trade, even today, i ws re-introduced to  vernier Calipers!!!  
 

Search This Blog