Thursday, January 26, 2006

I love cars but.............

Dear members

I love cars, i love to droll over them in magazines read
voraciously all that they give in the ads but i don't like them
in my email!! More so when they are just forwards and do nothing
more but clog my net experience and throttle the speed of my
net!!

One or two occasional mails of this kind is acceptable, but don't
make it a rule to just send this stuff over to us. Not all us
have the luxury of sitting on the mail and deleting the forwards
that we have been seen tons of times.......

please think twice before hitting the forward button. Your
participation with your content is most welcome. And i am not
the only one irritated by this i have received complains from
many. One complain from a friend wrote "... it really irritates
me to open same message many time and not getting anything new..."

Its easy to forward but that does mean you need to do it
every time. This is a public forum. Many may not like the stuff you
send . Please do take care and maintain decorum and be relevant
to the club and we should always remember my and your love of
cars shouldn't others experience with the club!!

Sukhbinder

Search This Blog