Saturday, July 01, 2006

One year review

Well i'll be completing one year in nal now. What have i achieved and learnt during this time. What areas i've become confident and what things and stuff i've learnt. I'm confident in solidworks, matlab and in design and performance analysis of gas turbines. This is the area i'm confident and would like to stretch myself in that area. Nal and under my boss i've learnt to apply my programming skills in aerospace domain. I've become more confident in languages like c, vb and fortran. And most important thing that nal has taught is the importance of what i've learn't. The broad knowledge that we get in aesi years was clearly highlighted in my tenure in nal. This has shown that i know something and the knowledge i've have gained is not wasted, and has use in all the work that i'll do in future.... Well will write more on this more. But from now i think i'll write more on my job search because this is where now my majority of my time is devoted.

Search This Blog