Monday, July 17, 2006

Standing in line

I'm standing in a que for my payment. This is one line i don't want to stand after next month, i want to move out of nal and be among the folks who receive their salaries in bank and the amount is such that one can give a party for the amount that i'm here to receive. Well amen i pray i get job soon and i'm preparing myself for it by reading and learning stuff. No longer one has to depend on dad's money and can do whatever i want with the money i earn. I want to earn this much money so that i don't feel any need on this side of my life. I want to fulfill the dreams of people who are around me. One wish that i have is that i can call didi to me whenever i want and she doesn't have to stay only because she has less money. Money shouldn't be any constraint.

Search This Blog