Thursday, December 07, 2006

Its and opportunity ...utilize it

During my days in NAL, I observed that many trainees routinely did what they were expected to do and nothing more. They had time and the necessary tools but they either gossiped or went back home early.

 

This is not the way forward especially for AeSI people being in AeSI should instill in you the quality of initiative. But unfortunately, I have seen in my experience after the initial 30 days the shine from work wears down and people become lazy. Hey its your training days and it your good luck that you got the opportunity, so make the most out of it. I am not suggesting overtime work but utilize the resources that you have access to. Learn from the Scientist you are working for, utilize the library and most importantly seize the opportunity to do new work!  

 

Search This Blog