Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What is Jig cycle time - exam problem from AMAeSI

Hi

I am not in Production & Maintenance stream and nether do I have slightest indication of what this jig cycle time is. But I did a quick Google search and got this particular pdf. As I went through it. It meant nothing to me...

Maybe you are in production; this link might help… see if the info is here

http://www.columbia.edu/~gjv1/XTM%20Bike.pdf

And when you find the answer, do let us know.

Best of luck for your upcoming exams!!

Hi im Satej Desai, Sec-B Modified in Production & Maintenance stream. Can Anyone plz help me in solving the foll problem frequently asked in Aesi Aircraft Production paper. Plz try to give me a solution before the exams starting on 16th of June08.

Q. What is Jig cycle time? Calculate the jig cycle time with the following data:
Standard man-hour per assembly -- 2800
Labour efficiency -- 95%
Number of Men working on the Jig --5
Tool setting Time -- 4 hrs.30min
number of shifts--2
labour yield-- 6hrs. 45 min/men/shift

Search This Blog