Saturday, August 16, 2008

3 Websites that Every AeSI Students Should Visit


What was the most fascinating thing about mahabharat? I don’t know about you but for me, it was the different dhanushban that they kept in there tarkesh!!! I was fascinated by the way they used so much arrows and all of them having different powers…some brought rain, other rained fire and so on…..

Giving AeSI exams is another mahabharat, a fight between you and AeSI With its unexpected out of syllabus question, different pattern and unexpected surprises, the AeSI guys has its share of different arrows but what about AeSI students. Depending on one or two text book is not enough. Even solving tons of previous question papers is not alone, you will need more. And here I present 3 websites that every AeSI should add to his tarkesh!!!


The first one undoubtedly is the wikipedia. It’s the best! I have seen that many of the questions that students ask in OURAESI can directly be answered if they search it in wikipedia. It’s truly great. I use it all the time. Now in my office whenever I am bore I just get my browser and hit this website to get to a topic that I take fancy of that time. My recent visits were related to torque, continuity equations etc…

Another site that I would suggest is the MIT opencourseware aerospace material. This one is another resource where you can learn more about the topics that you are studying. It’s another great resource to see a different perspective of the topic that you are studying.

And last of all I would recommend the newly launched and very useful IIT lectures that I posted some days back. The most beautiful thing about the whole IIT lectures is they are video format. As they say a picture is worth thousand words then this lectures are a whole book. See actual IIT professors teach you the topics. The best part about IIT lectures is that many of these lectures closely resemble the syllabus of AeSI and so they are extra benefit. So if you can see this hour long lectures you about the topics you are studying, they will be most beneficial.

These are the top 3 websites that I will recommend to each and every AeSI students. Though I have many more of which I will post latter. But you people do mention some of the other websites that you use....





Search This Blog