Thursday, August 21, 2008

Prospects after AMAeSI

Saraswathy iyyer has the following query regarding AMAeSI in one of the AeSI group in yahoo. Bishnujee replied for that and I am re posting it here in case someone else is searching for this information. Thank you Bishnujee.

Hi people,

I have already completed my 12th standard and I would like to join the AMAeSI course.I am very much interested in doing it.Can you please suggest me any good colleges who give training for this course?Further I would like to go for higher studies abroad after completing the degree.What are the prospects abroad after completing the degree from aeronautical society?I know i am asking this question quite early but I feel, sooner the better.

Thanks,
Saraswathy

Hello,
HIET Chennai,GIE chennai are some of good colleges for AeSI coursework.Yes you can pursue MS in Uk or US after AeSI. Also you can work also in overseas like any other overseas Aerospace Engineer.The programme is accredited by Naric ,Uk on behalf of department of work and skills ,Uk as British Bachelor Honours Degree in Aeronautical Engineering which allow you to work and study anywhere in world since you get additional British degree certificate after completion. I hope it helps in your career.

Best wishes

Bishnujee Singh

I have added links to other resources that a person looking for this information might check! What will be your advice to Saraswathy?

ntent here






Search This Blog