Sunday, August 03, 2008

Story of Opportunity


opportunity for AeSI graduatesToday allow me to tell you a story that someone told me while I was in the induction process of my present company. The person, Mr. Praveen Came and asked us and said go back to your days in school, you days in classroom and think of the person who was the most successful, the one you thought your teachers favored. Take your time and think back. With this we all sitting in that induction program went back and saw the person he was asking us to imagine. Then he asked us? Was the guy you thought lucky? Why do you think he was favtite of the teacher?


To this he replied, I don’t know whom you have imagined and who is that guy but let me tell you, the person will be the one who asked the most question in the class, or the person who shot his hands up in all questions of your teacher. And truly this was the case for me and for many I have talked after the induction. So Mr., Praveen said. You know why? Because the guy utilized opportunities. Same way opportunities don’t come with big things, it these small things that are opportunities are made of. This is the opportunities that your office will provide, to ask questions to come up with solutions, this are the opportunities that life will throw at you by sending you a problem. Grab them and you will be the winner.

I loved the message then and I love it now….. So AeSI graduates working in different domains. Do remember that when opportunities come you way, do raise you hand!!!!!

Related: Google advice to student and graduates





Search This Blog