Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grab this free ebook for students-available till 30th September

I love books, and its my AeSI days that has introduced me to them,. with so much time when in AeSI, I resorted to books and they have now become a constant companion fro me.

Sometimes I bought books and sometime I use the site dailylit.com to get my daily dose of literature. So when I heard that dailylit.com is giving a free ebook till September the 30th for the students,so I thought of informing you guys

Since the book is for students. I hope you will subscribe to it free and enjoy its benefit as well

Although the book is US centric but I am sure its advice can be ported to Indian students and tips and techniques presented there can be used by AeSI students for their betterment.

So grab the book here

College Knowledge: 101 Tips is completely free—but only for 9 more days (until Sept. 30th). It’s perfect for anyone heading to college—or someone who needs a reminder about how to do well there.


College Knowledge: http://www.dailylit.com/books/college-knowledge-101-tips

Here's what the book is all about..

College Knowledge is the perfect guide for students heading off to college with high expectations for learning, academic success, personal growth, and independence. Through lively tips and compelling student stories about life at college, it offers thoughtful, practical information for every student who wants to make a successful transition from high school to college. College Knowledge covers academics and classroom tips, faculty and the college learning environment, extra-curricular activities, diversity, personal and social growth, and the basics of dealing with family, finances, health, and safety.

Based on research on higher education and the author's twenty-five years of professional experience as a professor, dean, and vice-president focusing on the life of first-year college students, the book brings the best advice and wisdom on making the first year of college an exhilarating and successful adventure.

David Schoem is Faculty Director, Michigan Community Scholars Program, University of Michigan.

Related : ebooks on my-aesi

Search This Blog