Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Did you have any idea what AMAeSI was?

When I was I was in AeSI one question that was always asked was how did you came into AeSI? The majority of answers were related that they got an advertisement in papers and then got a call and they just joined. Majority answered that before joining the institutes for some IIAE, Dehradun, for some AIE, or for some institute from Indore. they haven’t had an idea idea what AMAeSI was? They were just lured into it? so I was wondering today? With internet penetration increasing in India? What is the current state of affair? What will be the answers to this question if someone asks it now? So AeSI guys who are reading this post please feel free to post in your response in the comments…

Well I think for majority, the situation has improved and when they come in AeSI they basically know what it is all about? So tell me how you got introduced to AeSI? Did you have any idea what AMAeSI was?

Search This Blog