Monday, October 20, 2008

Learn from the expert

Learn from the expert. Learn from the person who has the maximum potential… yes I have already talked about it…Its simple thermodynamics. If you consider yourself the sink then your source has to be someone who has much higher knowledge.. see heat always flows from hot to cold. Consider you are cold in terms of knowledge and then get the knowledge from a source that is burning hot.. Not from the guy who just cleared that particular test the previous semester.

See he is just warm with the knowledge but your tutor is the one who has the maximum potential.

I say this because during my days of AeSI I have seen people shunning Natrajan sir’s classes and going for classes of some bhaiya who just cleared his degree. That was absurd!!! And I realized that it wasn’t for any personal attention they got there. That bhaiya was also teach not one or two people but 40 AeSI guys and gals!! This is here I saw how people just gravitate….. I had my share of studying from one bhaiya but then too I kept my other door open and I was taking regular classes from my lecturer at GIE!!

Bhaiyas maybe good but if you understand the fundamental thermodynamics then rest assured that you will soon reach equilibrium with someone who is just warm…..

Study from someone red hot!! Don’t skip the actual teachers who have more knowledge more experience. Its not only about the subjects real teachers along with the subjects will teach all other essential life skills that you will reap benefit even when you have grown to be an engineer!!

so study, learn from an expert!!!

Search This Blog