Saturday, December 06, 2008

I write

subwayA while back someone asked me this question why do I write on this blog? Why do I spend my spare time on this blog. Why?

Well that night I made an entry in my diary and here's part of the responses that I wrote in it

 

I write because i want to hare my thoughts opinion and feeling
I write because i want to stay updated
I write because i want to make a difference
I write because i want to share
I write because i can and initiate change
I write because i love playing with new tools

I write because it gives me an opportunity to put back to the AeSI community that has give me  so much
I write because if someone has really genuine concern on AeSI, he is not left behind
I write because I want to improve my writing
I write because I like helping others
I write because I have time and want to utilize it properly
I write because I hope I am making a difference.

Please do share your views and if you have blog or you do write something do share it too.

Search This Blog