Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Coaching For AeSI- which one to choose

coaching

Lately I have seen and heard lot about coaching for AeSI folks in Bangalore. Well whenever I see this I get the feel "oh another side money making business" yes it always sounds like that. I don't know why but this is what I feel when I see or read a new announcement about AeSI study center. Well whatever it is being done here that's not the point I want to make. Its about the students? Should they go take it? 

I don't think so. Learn from an expert. Learn from someone who is not doing it only for money alone. Learn from someone who is truly interested in teaching. Learn from such a place where you have the atmosphere of learning. Learn from where you can get the bare minimum of facilities like libraries question papers on demand and now the mandatory training  facilities

And that place, my friend, is the place called GIE, Yes for me and many others it embodies all the things that I listed above. And I am not saying it alone a recent poll on which is the best study center for AeSI, the winner was GIE.

Yes GIE and I vote for it and am thankful to have an opportunity to be a part of it. It was started with a noble cause by Prof Krishnan and is carrying it forward.

Its more famous than AeSI? Why because of its students. Today in my new office someone asked me about my qualification and when I said I did AeSI, he pointed me ‘oh are you from GIE?’ I said yes and it felt great that the guy knew about GIE and he is not an AeSI guy. This very thing happened in my NAL days, there from the propulsion director to all scientist everyone knew AeSI guys as GIE students. We were not know as AeSI students but the guys from GIE.

So what's the point I am making. Well choose whatever you want but do think about the points that I have mentioned. But if you ask me, I will tell you don't miss learning from the source. Yes whoever is running the institutes are tributaries, if you want real learning, good atmosphere and solid base, hand yourselves to the masters!

Search This Blog