Friday, January 09, 2009

Journey Through A Jet Engine- must watch video

turbofan-engine-rolls-royce-on-the-pod I have always imagined this very similarly. when I first learnt about jet propulsion and as Natrajan sir taught us about the working of a jet engine, I imaged the flow just as the video at this website shows.

 

Rolls-Royce: Journey Through A Jet Engine

See this amazing video of the journey of an air particle through a turbofan engine. I loved it and I have to admit this reminded me of the visual imagination technique that I applied in many of my flights and propulsions subjects!!!

Great stuff. Even if you know how a gas turbine works, this video is worth a visit to the new perspective that you will gain of a turbofan engine. Make sure you read the commentary below the video as you follow the journey of the air particle. Marvelous I say.

Check out other videos of my-AeSI

Do you anything interesting like?

Do you know something interesting like this, then do post the links I love this stuff!!

Search This Blog