Sunday, January 18, 2009

Linkedin

Join LinkedIn it will help AeSI graduates?

image I know 2 AeSI graduates who has succeeded and are doing well by leveraging LinkedIn. They have became experts in there calling and there professional network is something people envy. I regularly interact with one of them regularly and I have seen how after graduating and then joining LinkedIn he has progressed so well. A recent meeting with him sowed the seed for this post.

so I'll recommend that as soon as you graduate join LinkedIn. Or do it when you are in your last semester of AeSI.

What is LinkedIn?

Its a professional networking site for professional. like an orkut but only more professional. Join it and succeed.

you can follow me on LinkedIn here.

In my next post I will give some tips to leverage LinkedIn.com for optimum benefits.

Search This Blog