Sunday, January 11, 2009

VBA tutorial series for AeSI graduates

clip_image001For the next couple of days I have few days of free time so I thought of utilizing it to teach my fellow AeSI students and graduates the basics of vba.

I have always talked about learning a programming language. Not because its cool. Of course it is true but my other reason is that knowing one programming language makes many tasks easier and one can automate many of the repeated tasks.

With this series I am aiming to wet your appetite for some programming in VBA.

Why vba? Well one its easy and all machines having windows will have this so one will have one less reason to not to learn it and lastly this language is much easier to implement in a windows pc. So here we go. Hope this will ignite the same passion that it did when I learnt it in my NAL days.

Related:

Search This Blog