Friday, January 23, 2009

Why Bangalore is not the right place for AeSI students

My previous post began with my comment on teaching institutes opened by professionals and senior students and I touched on the point why I think students shouldn’t consider them and should instead head Chennai to GIE. What I missed in that post was why Bangalore is not the right place for AeSI students.  Yes Bangalore is not the right place for AeSI students.

Before you gang ho over this let of explain. I mean this for those students who are not residence of Bangalore, who have still large chunk of subjects left in AeSI and definitely no one who is in section A.

There are many reasons, its expensive, the atmosphere here is not for studies, no proper studying institute here, only bunch of money generating ventures. There's abundant source of distractions here. So avoid it if you can.

I remember my good friend Kuldeep, he stuck to Chennai before coming here. No study atmosphere and lack of student to student interaction made everything casual, so even if he had no staying problem he stayed there and only migrated to Bangalore once he was in the training stage.

So my advice to anyone thinking of coming to Bangalore studying for AeSI is don't come. For training come as soon as possible but if its studies you are looking for then head somewhere else other than Bangalore. If you ask me head to GIE in Chennai. Its the place for doing AMAeSI. Yes Chennai is hot but wo kehtae ha na, "tap kar hi koyla sona banta hai!"

What do you think? Do you have a different experience? Do you feel I missed something? Feel free to tell me in comments.

Search This Blog