Sunday, February 15, 2009

Suggestions on AMAeSI course offered by AeSI

A few weeks back Mr pratap, wrote me a mail asking me this

“I want your suggestions on AMAeSI course?”

Well I don’t know what he meant by this question. If the question was to tell him about AMAeSI the course then I would have directed him to this post. Or does he meant to ask me about my experience on AMAeSI, well then I am documenting the same here in this blog since 2004!!!

Since I don’t know what specific topic he wanted to cover  so here I am listing out some of the things that I have covered about AMAeSI course in this blog

This is list of FAQ about AMAeSI the course. I made this presentation as during that time I was getting lot of emails from students of class XII about the AMAeSI course from AeSI.

This is blog post in reaction to a poll question that i have put up and is quite popular. Still now my answer to this holds true. I am waiting for the day when I can change my answer to this question.

This is another query that I receive most of the time about what is the scope of AMAeSI? What are the prospects after AMAeSI?

Looking fro examination centers of AMAeSI exams then look no more. All of them are presented in this map of examination centers.

Another common query and this one is answered by Bishnujee. This post is just the beginning find more.

I might have missed something important so here is the list of the articles that I wrote under AMAeSI 

Everything about AMAeSI at one place, Hope this helps.

Love to receive this blog posts in your email then subscribe

Search This Blog