Thursday, March 05, 2009

Being honest about your AeSI results Helps

Being honest was one of the first thing that I discussed in my last post.

In November last month I received a scrap from someone who asked my help on what he was doing in AeSI. The guy was very distressed. His AeSI exams were not going well. But this was not his major source of worry. His major worry was what his parents will think?

Apparently his parents had high hopes regarding the degree and its good my parents too were happy. But what was worse in this guys case was after each exam result, instead of telling them his actual score he fueled there false hopes stating good results.

That not the correct way.

This very thing was some of my friends in AeSI but I always resisted this. So accept the truth and have the courage to tell about it  to your parents.

Don't  put in the unnecessary pressure on yourself by being dishonest about your progress.

What you can do?

I always have my marks sheets sent at my home address so my parents had the clear knowledge of my progress. And this way I was not the one who broke the news to my parents and this helped me explain my marks to them more clearly. So be honest whatever be your results!!

Subscribe to AeSI by Email

Search This Blog