Friday, April 10, 2009

Embrace your limits

As regular reader of this blog will know, my mobile is dead and i have little access to net. This has put a limit to the kind of post i can post here in this blog. It cannot be bigger than the text field of my old mobile. The links are not coming correctly and i have no control over the formats.

But this limits has given rise to some unexpected benefits, like now i post whatever i have in my mind. Previously i thought writing just a small post on the link for aerospace news was a waste but i did it in my last post. Another benefit it has done is that i got so many small posts ideas that i'll share with you in some of the up coming posts.

Yes i do miss the big posting and writing from my laptop but till this limits are there i'll continue to enjoy them. So what are the limits that you are facing right now, why not take advantage of them, why not turn them to something positive. So embrace your limits

Search This Blog