Monday, April 13, 2009

Want to Stay updated on AeSI’s website

Since I am working and I have many other commitments ,my life no longer revolves around AeSI as it used in AeSI days. Its just this blog that has me connected to AeSI.

Today I will tell you a secret that I use to stay updated on what AeSI is doing. I don’t visit the site everyday to check for updates but instead I use a simple url in my google reader which always fetches me the news whenever the official website of aeronautical society of India gets updated.

so here’s the rss link for anyone who wants to stay updated about AeSI and its activities on its website www.aerosocietyindia.com

http://page2rss.com/atom/d85ec6874621c9e5c86106a1e609ccdb

And for those who don’t know how to set this RSS please follow the link given below

RSS Tutorial - How to Subscribe to RSS Feeds

Search This Blog