Sunday, May 10, 2009

AeSI exams: Don't forget the syllabus book

It's may and it's the time when aesi students are mostly attached to
the books, it's the time when books are integral part of aesi students
life. Yes books do feature everytine but this is one time when you see
more books related to studies on aesi students hand. Well this was the
way it was when I was in aesi, hope it's the same now!!

What I want to tell everyone studying for the upcomming aesi amaesi
exams is get the syllabus book in hand when you study.

I have two instances in my aesi exam experience that not looking at
the aesi syllabus book cost me 6 months!! So keep the aesi syllabus
book handy!! If you don't have it, look for it, xerox it but keep it
open when you study for the exams!!! I can't emphasize it more!!

Most of the time questions in exams are on the patterns of how
syllabus is organized. So take advantage of this fact!!!

Good luck with your preparation. Want more exam and study tips go to
http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=exam+study+tips

Search This Blog