Saturday, May 16, 2009

Exam time is pressure and most productive time

Exam time is pressure time but it's also the most productive time in
terms of the amount of study that gets done.

Can't we have this same situation all the year round?

It's like 20 20 where results matter and the full game revolves around
the outcome than on technique or style of playing.

Durin Exam time the whole concentration is on marks, on passing, and
on getting through!!! So brains are charged up and they absorb more.
Our perception is hightened and imagination is at the top gear.

I don't know about you but during exam days I always had dreams of
whatever I studied on that day. I clearly remember how inetia and
other topics of advance strength of materials are still so live in my
mind. It's all because when I studied them, I saw each of this in my
mind. I related stress and strain to the things in my physical world.

If you want to truly learn a subject, use your imagination to picture
it and feel it. It always works wonders.

And during exam time when the brain is more alert this give quick and
immediate benefit.

Yes applyling imagination needs practice so begin now.

Search This Blog