Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Free Ebook coming soon

My rss subscriber mentions that close to hundred people read my posts
and google informs me that triple of that amount of people visit my-
aesi.blogspot.com daily!!

I am thankful to everyone who cares to read the stuff I write.

Now I want a suggestion from you guys and gals. I am thinking of
begining an ebook project to consume the extra time that I get now!! I
want the readers of this blog to decide what topic they want to read
more about. It is the topic that I will cover in that ebook!!! So help
me get that.

The ebook will be free and by the end of may I'll am also planning to
compile an ebook of the topics covered in this blog. Hope you will
find it fruitfull too.

Send me an email I am waiting for your suggestions!!

Search This Blog