Friday, May 01, 2009

Matlab to start yourself to programming!!

Matlab , excel , solidworks and to some extent fortran were the
legacies of mine in NAL!

These were the skills that I honed and graduated in during my days in
NAL! For many catia, nastran, ansys, solidworks etc. are the skills
that they develop during training. For me solidworks and matlab were
the once that I was first exposed to for the first time in my life.

Matlab is facinating ! If you need
visualization and quick calculations then matlab is second to none!!
Apart from the quick and rapid calculations, the ability to plot
results quick and in so many different and elegant way was thdbreason
I was attracted to it.

As I have already mentioned in this blog, it's a must tool to learn
for avionics stream. For the rest of the other folks, I will recommend
matlab to all those peole who want exposure to programming and don't
want to spend much time learning the language but want to get results
of there problems!

Matlab is fairly easy to learn and is powerful. It has priority to
results. It is programmable, it's flexible and above all it's fun to
play around with!

For all these reasons and if you want to get your hands dirty with
learning a programming language then I will strongly recommend matlab!!

Search This Blog