Sunday, May 03, 2009

Updating resume and Pofessional development

Every month as a part of my own improvement and professinal
development, I update my resume at the end of each month!

As I already stated before measurement improves results so by that
acoount, my each months resumes updates shows me how I am improving
and what new skills and projects I have added to my professinal life.

This April I completed my 4th resume update of this year and am quite
happy with the progress I have made so far. Apart from picking up some
new stress tool, i have build upon my vba knowledge base. Each month I
don't necessarily add a new tool set but improve upon an existing one.

I think this an easy and objective way to access yourself when you are
working.

Usually I update my resume and upload the same to a job site. This
allows the job site to sent me the relevant job opportunities that are
available in my area of work. This weekly job reports also points me
to the additional skill sets the companies are looking for a person of
my profile.

So if you are working and want to improve yourself professionally
begin updating your resumes every month. It really helps!

Search This Blog