Saturday, June 13, 2009

Catia and solidwork

These are two cad software that i have extensivled covered in this
blog. I became aware of them only when I was in my last semester of
aesi and only saw solidworks for the first time when I joined NAL and
actually used catia 6 months latter.

I have worked with solidworks to design and cad model India's first
mixed flow compresor!

At present, I don't use any of this software. And I am doing fine in
life, in my career. So what the point in all this

The point is do whatever software that comes your way, because
ultimately many more software will flow in to your life. It doesn't
matter what software you get in training or what project you work on.
The point of software is they are just tools to an end. They are good
to have but they only work when you can apply them.

So whatever you are doing don't be bothered about these tools, there
are many and you don't have to learn all of them. Just carry on the
ones you enjoy and work on.

In the end it's your knowledge, wisdom and judgement that will matter
not the tools.

Search This Blog