Saturday, June 06, 2009

Confused. Broken. Fragmented.

Confused. Broken. Fragmented.

Don't let this following phases describe your knowledge of what you
have studied in AeSI!!

Study with an understanding that you will need the knowledge that you
are studying. Know for certain that the knowledge of stress strain,
cycles, performance, gas dynamics etc. is not only needed for passing
the exams but will come handy once you get into the industry.

Most of the people I have met have fragmented and broken knowledge. So
whenever you are dealing with a topic make it a point that you learn
and understand the core concepts of it. Learn it in such a way so that
you can explain it coherently to someone or apply it when need arises.

Recently I had a similar experience and thanks to aesi, I had that
topic crystal clear eteched in my mind and out of the blue I was able
to convey it to a group of professionals the core of it and as I
perceived this simple act of mine uped my standing.

So pay attentions to the topics you are currently studying, don't
think they are only for the exams, learn then and understand then as
you might have to teach them.

Make a resolve now while still in aesi, that whatever you study, you
won't have it broken or fragmented!!

Search This Blog