Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Simplest and effective technique for acheiving your goal

Doing the impoartant thing fast is one of the habits that I have
formed in the last couple of the weeks. Setting goals is ok. Aiming at
them is okay but if you don't have the discipline to work towards
them, then they are just waste.

So for the last couple of days I have made it a motto that I will do
the most important thing first. This single practise has resulted in
lot of rewards in my life. The goal I am working on is still far away
but the steady regular progress that I am making is a glowing reminder
and motivator.

So what is it that I did? For the coupe of weeks, within the first
hour of waking up I work on the task that is related to the most
impoatant goal of my life. I get up and instead of thinking what to do
next I begin at the already assigned work. There's no delay. I have
trained my body to getup and do the job first day in the mornng.
Every evening I set mself a specific task that will propell me near to
the goal.

So the take away from all this is if you want to get to your goal and
if it's important enough then make it a priority. Give it the first
hour of your day. If you don't think you have time , get up early.

So the simplest and most effective technique of acheiving goal is to
giving it the first hour of the day!!

Try it. It realy works!!!

Search This Blog