Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trust your instincts

Good words for anyone feeling confused about joining AeSI, about choosing stream for section B after AeSI exam results.

Note to myself from youth curry

It's really that simple.
And here's a tip for all those who wail but "I don't know, I don't know what I like". Hell, you don't.


But you do know what you DON'T like. List that down and make sure you are not entering that field of study. Believe me, no degree is as valuable as the application of mind and heart that you bring to the table.

To sum up the 'note to myself' for this season of admissions and decisions: Trust your instincts.


If your mind is confused and unsettled, listen to your body. If your hands go cold, your head feels heavy or your stomach wobbles - it means NO WAY JOSE.


Now go out there and conquer the world!

Need more advice search this blog.

This is blog about aeronautical society of india, about aesi members and companion site to the ouraesi club. Here I post what I think and feel about the ouraesi club,AMAeSI, aesi, aeronautics and aerospace. This blog began in december 2004 and since then I am posting tips on studies, amaesi  exams, results, resumes,coverletter, interveiws, solidworks, catia and anything remotely related to aesi!

Search This Blog