Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Intermediate step

Not everyone lands up a job, just after graduating, It seems like we need some Intermediate step after you graduate from college (AeSI)!!!

I know very few people, in my life, who has bypassed the Intermediate step. But for majority, there is an Intermediate step just out of graduation. For me It was the training that I did In NAL.

If graduating from AeSI instilled some confidence, then the stay and work at NAL under an able leader was confidence on steroids. It boosts mine like intro does to the bikes in Need For Speed (NFS) games. It supercharged my self-confidence. A look at my resume over that period reveals how I evolved from a timid, hesitant AeSI graduate pass out to an aerospace engineer ready to take on the world. :)

The confidence didn't come from vacuume but rose from the tasks , projects and assignment i handled in NAL. So, for the graduates of AeSI who are stepping out Into the Industry, embrace all the opportunities that come your way.

From training to apprentice to other avenues of professional development, leap to opportunities and let the Intermediate period be the springboard for a greater success in life.

Search This Blog