Sunday, August 30, 2009

Measure what is measurable to succeed in everything you do including AMAeSI

Last week when I wrote the post begining with Galileo's quote, I had
in mind the previous words of wisdom from the man called father of
science.

I have already mentioned it but it's worth repeating. "Measure what is
measurable and make it which is not!!"

What Galileo is referring is measure your progress or efforts. If you
don't you won't be improving.

So are you following this in your life?

Ever since I have began measuring my blog posts and my other goals, I
have steadily progressed and now I have a better sense of where I am
on my projects and goals. So this simple measurement and tracking
different metrics has increased my efficiency.

So are you tracking yours?

If you ask me one advice that you want for this semester then this is
the one. Measure what is measuable. It might be the number of hour you
study? The number of hours you spend on any software?

Add a tip of Galileo's wishdom in your journey of AeSI!!


More tips to tackle AeSI and life can be found by browsing the link
given below.

http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=advice

Get posts from my-aesi in your email by following this link http://feeds.feedburner.com/myaesi

Search This Blog