Tuesday, September 08, 2009

A quick tip to get your resume noticed.

Here's a quick tip to get your resume noticed and net an interview
request based on it.


I receive updates from naukri.com every other day and they are fairly
accurate in reflecting the type of work I am doing and interested in.


But lately I am seeing a surge of opportunities seeking engineers for
aerospace related work and each of them mentions gas turbines in the
description.


So to improve your chances to get an interview request, update your
resume by adding the term gas turbines in your resume. I am sure your
resume will filter through and fall into the radar of the requirements.

I am not suggesting you to lie and just add the term but I am
suggesting you to add the term because if you have done aesi, you
can't escape studying them so you already know something about it. Now
is the time to fish an interview out if it.

Good luck!!

Many more job search tips are available via the link http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=job%20search


my-aesi blog is all about aesi and helping aesi graduates and
students. You can subscribe to it by this link http://feeds.feedburner.com/myaesi

Search This Blog