Thursday, September 24, 2009

Quit waiting for the right answer?

Are you waiting for the right answer? Well If you are then that's a
waste of time, my friend. In truth you will never ever get the right
answer.

The correct choice or the right answer is an illusion.

The faster you understand this the better you will be.

I have passed section A, which stream to choose for section B? There's
no right answer to it.

I passed AeSI, but I don't have 60%. Should I continue on or redo the
exams? There's no correct choice.

Should I go for higher studies or do I take a job? There's no right
answer.

Which field should I go, design or analysis? There's no right answer.

Which software tool should I take up, catia or solidworks? There's no
right answer!

At one point or the other you will face this or similar questions in
your jouney of AeSI, they will creep in. You will ponder over them,
ask many people, contact seniors for advice and each answer will
settle you deep into the question and you will search for the right
answer.

But let me tell you, there's no right answer. Do what you feel that is
correct at that time. That's the important thing. Staying in the
vortex of your questions won't take you anywhere. Just listen to heart
and follow it.

That's the best you can do instead of waiting for the right answer!

What are your thoughts on this, do comment.

Read more about this questions by searching them on http://my-aesi.blogspot.com

Subscribe via email or google reader by visiting http://feeds.feedburner.com/myaesi

Search This Blog