Thursday, October 01, 2009

Two ways to get maximum out of any training There are only two ways to get maximum out of any training. Be prepared and put in your questioning cap.

There are only two ways to get maximum out of any training. Be
prepared and put in your questioning cap.

Well that's it if you have this two, you are fairly well capable of
getting the most juice of the training. And in this post I will
concentrate on being prepared.

I am attending a week long training now and I have observed that being
prepared on what will be discussed in the session boosts the
understanding 10 times! Getting a rough idea of things to be tought
helps create the framework on which the lecture fits in.

Reading ahead is sort of like creating the rough outline drawing,
which gets filled with detail and colors by the actul lecture.

So how can one apply this, in class it's fairly simple read ahead what
the lecturer is about to teach, form mental, rough pictures of the
cencepts and use the actual lectures to fill the gap and details.

In training, anticipate the next work/project you might be doing and
begin tinkering with it.

I do the same at my work assignments, I stretch myself to do the work
I might be doing next and experiment it before actually getting to the
actual assignment.

So read ahead and bloom.

Read more on training by clicking this link http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=training

Subscribe to myaesi via email by clicking this link http://feeds.feedburner.com/myaesi

Search This Blog