Wednesday, December 02, 2009

How to solve problems that trap you in the circle of inaction?

If I look at the mass, I will never act. If I look at the one, I will -
Mother Teresa

Are you looking at many problems or looking at one. Majority of the
times seeing a string of problems hinders us to make a move.
Concentrating on one make us act.

Recently I was presented with a situation where everything seemed to
fall over me, deadlines were looming, personal affairs were demanding
my time, the banks were sending notices for bill payments and so.

For many days I resolved to address each and every problem but
whenever I sat, the sheer number and details prevented me to act on any.

But then situation overlaped and I had to resolve the most urgent
issue and this solving of one issue freed me. It cleared the mental
clog and i handled all the rest of the problems in no time.

Thanks Mother Teresa!!

Do remember this if problem ka 'chakraview' traps you

Search This Blog