Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Walk-in at TCS Bangalore on 23rd January 2010 (Saturday)

From the AeSIAA group.

Dear members,
There is walkin in TCS for all Domains.
CAE- Hypermesh is also one of them, in which most of us are working.
But I don't know how-long Companies will not consider AeSI like degrees.
As in eligibility criteria its mention.

As per my knowledge IIT Madras Mtech+Aesi guys are working in TCS, I request to them please insist to H.R for AeSI guys ELEGIBILITY.






I totally agree when guys only with AeSI degree can work in Rolls-Royce and GE then why not in TCS or any other company.

I think this is not the failure of the company or AeSI but failure of AeSI folks who come out of aesi. They should promote themselves. They know they are good, then why feel shame.

Go ahead make people aware of your clan, about your degree.  

 

Search This Blog