Monday, February 08, 2010

Soak yourself for remarkable career!!

Success in any field or career is possible only if you soak yourself fully in that career or filed.

You can bath properly in a pool only if you are willing to immerse yourself fully in that pool.

Total immersion is prerequisite to be good in what you do. From catia to hypermesh, from Fortran to fluent CFD, soak yourself in the knowledge centres of your chosen tool.

For being a good Fortran user, I need to not only code in it but stay in touch with different standards, to be remarkable in this a chosen tool, I not only know what is needed for my current job but explore topics far outside my work zone.

It's just not possible to be just good now a days, you have to be remarkable for that you have to immerse yourself fully in your chosen choice.

Read more on career and how to succeed by clicking http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search/label/advice

Read more

 

Search This Blog