Sunday, June 13, 2010

Are you aiming for training or job after AeSI?

Whatever catia or ansys or hypermesh course you do? How many hours you
dedicate to this softwares? Whatever money you spend to learn them?

True learning will only come when these skills are put in practise.
Training in an institute might teach you the tool. But not ingrain the
required skills.


At work, where delivery is the only performance measure, your skills
will get the appropriate environment to get cooked.

My skills of programming and CAD were rustic when I graduated from
AeSI, but the work in NAL, having the opportunity to work on real time
projects, my abilities fine tuned!! My programming logic improved, and
I began cad modelling complex centrifugal compressor assemblies!!

So once you are nearning end of your AeSI, aim to join a training in
an organisation or job as soon as possible, so that you can sharpen
your skills!!

Find more on getting training after aesi by hitting the following link http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=training

Have you downloaded the free ebook on AeSI already? Download 'After
AeSI- career guide to AeSI' from MyAeSI now!

Search This Blog