Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's your plan after AMAeSI exams?

In next week AMAeSI exams will be over. So what you planning to in the
coming lull in your studies?

What are your plans apart from visiting home?

If you guys let me suggest something, then I will ask you to enjoy
fully and just take up learning one programming language.

No I don't want everyone of you to be a programmer. I want you to
learn a language so that, in future at work, some common tasks can be
automated.

Knowing a language and skills to use it, can greatly enhance your
productivity. So learn a language. Explore myaesi to know which one to
learn.

Well that was my suggestion? What's your? State them in the comments.


To find more on what tools an aerospace engineer should know, explore
myaesi by hitting the following link http://my-aesi.blogspot.com/search?q=tools


Have you downloaded the free ebook on AeSI? Download 'After AeSI-
career guide to AeSI' from MyAeSI now!

Search This Blog