Friday, July 09, 2010

5 things that I learnt from working in NAL

NAL has a special place in my heart. it gave me the confidence after
completing AeSI, it gave me my first salary. And it provided me a boss
whose influenze has catapulted my skills!! So here are 5 things that I
learnt from working in NAL.

1. Work is never small or big. From a nut required in bolding the
casing on the gas turbine engine, every work has a part in the bigger
scheme of the project.

2. Keep your eyes open. Problems that people around you are facing are
opportunities in disguise. Solve them. Learn from them.

3. Communication is the key. Whatever be your skills, talents, if you
can't express your ideas, thoughts you are not going anywhere.

4. Keep playing. Projects come and go, task come and get done. But
never allow yourself to fall behind. Constantly see to learn. That's
the only thing that you will have direct control.

5. Be positive. Biggest frustration might be getting bogged down to
little details and getting depressed in those little details.


What are your experiences? Share them in the comments.

Search This Blog