Saturday, July 03, 2010

Centrifugal compressor Blade profile for Catia Practice

I got this email...

"
brother my name is stephen, i have learned pro-e and catiav5. if u have any surface models of aircraft structure can u please send me as the training cenre din give any for practicing catiav5 surface designing.looking forward for ur mail.
thank u brother
"

I don't entertain this sort of request. But this brother calling Stephen was lucky and I had a ready made file available at hand.

I am posting it here instead of replying him by email so others cab use it if they require.

Its an output of a centrifugal design program that I developed long back. It consists of 4 line segments that can be made as a surface to get one blade.

You can get the file from by clicking Centrifugal_Compressor_Blade_Profile

If you it for anything creative, do show it to me.... I might link back to you....

Search This Blog