Sunday, December 19, 2010

Is it mandatory to pass AeSI with 60%?

A few days back I got this email from someone whom I will call Mr. R

"Is it mandatory to pass ae.s.i with 60% of marks in total to secure a
job.....i am really in frustration as i am passing paper smoothly but
fail to get 60% marks or above in every subject......pls pls pls help
me!!! "

Here's my reply.

Hi R

60% is like a lubricant. If you have it, it will be great. If you don't, then don't worry much about it.

60% is the threshold for govt jobs and having it adds confidence in your resume.

So if you are falling short on the percentage, please concentrate on increasing your confidence with other means like supercharging your skills, or by becoming a good communicator.

There are two ways you can react now?
Go crazy and mad about aesi or understand that 60% helps but life doesn't stop if you don't have it.

Please search through http://my-aesi.blogspot.com and you will find many posts that answers this and many other questions.

Good luck

What are your thoughts on this topic, what advice would you give to Mr. R, please do let me know in comments.

Search This Blog