Friday, August 26, 2011

Noise and Chevrons -what am I reading -1

I read a lot and share most of the stuff on Twitter and linkedin. But I don't do it here on this blog, at least that often.

So here's a thing. Every week on Friday, I will share with you something that I have read and found interesting.

I will try to make it interesting and something useful.

The main aim here will be to encourage people to read something interesting and start a conversation.

For today, I want to share with a document from Boeing. It's about quite noise initiatives.

Read the follwiing PDF file and learn about chevrons and various noise produced by an aircraft!!

Http://www.boeing.com/commercial/environment/pdf/qtd.pdf

Hope you all like it. I encourage all of you to comment and share.


Search This Blog