Friday, September 09, 2011

DRDO monthly newsletter - what am i reading?

I read a lot and share most of the stuff on Twitter and linkedin. But I don't do it here on this blog, at least that often.

So here's a thing. Every week on Friday, I will share with you something that I have read and found interesting.

I will try to make it interesting and something useful.

The main aim here will be to encourage people to read something interesting and start a conversation.

For today I want to share a month newsletter from DRDO.

A friend of mine is getting moving from private to public sector. And this steered me to drdo's website www.drdo.gov.in and I found this monthly newsletter. DRDO newsletter BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Search This Blog